Suicide bomber kills 15 at Mubi's Mosque

The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) says 15 people died with 20 injured in Mubi Mosque bomb blast on Tuesday.

Mr Idris Garga, North East Coordinator of the agency stated this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Mubi.

“So far 15 people are killed and about 20 sustained different degrees of injuries in the Mubi Mosque bomb blast,” Garga said.

He said that suspected Boko Haram suicide bombers carried out the attack.

He said the attack targeted Muslim worshipers performing morning prayers.

Also, Mr Haruna Hamman-Furo, Executive Secretary of the Adamawa State Emergency Management Agency (ADSEMA) also confirmed that 15 people were killed and several others injured due to the blast.

©Standard Gazette, 2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s publisher is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Standard Gazette with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Translate »
Share on Social Media