Are you a passionate writer, blogger or reporter? Are you into photography or social media and looking for an opportunity to help? Then you are the perfect person for this job!
This is an invaluable opportunity to gain experience and be part of an experiment in journalism that, if successful, will re-frame the debate on one of the greatest ethical issues of our time.
The benefits of becoming a volunteer correspondent/reporter are:
- 10% of every advert that comes through you.
- Priority is given when future jobs as an employee of The Standard Gazette become available.
- Contact building
- Press Card
TOPICS OF INTEREST:
We’re interested in:
- Exposes, Investigative reports, news articles, interviews and op-eds concerning:
- Human Rights emergencies including assassinations, evictions and kidnappings
- Threats to Indigenous Peoples/rights from governments, corporations and NGOs
- Protests, blockades and related campaign efforts that focus on protecting Indigenous rights, culture, knowledge/history, the environment, etc.
- Health issues
- Victories, successes and inspiration stories
How to apply:
Currently, Standard Gazette is in need of two writers (working as a team, or alone) per a country or a state. If interested, please email your resume and your first article to [email protected], directed to Editor in Chief.
Short CV with your qualifications and experience, one writing sample (min 1 page)
An article must be fresh and not copied from other network or blog.
Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon!