Facts have emerged on how Kano index case of Coronavirus hid his travel history and attended parties. A medical doctor, James King narrated how he had contact with the index case via his Facebook on Thursday. Though King and other health workers tested negative for the virus they have remained in self-Isolation. Doctor The doctor disclosed how security agencies stormed the hospital in a Nollywood style after learning of the patient. The Kano-based doctor said the patient withheld information about his travel history and COVID-19 test when he showed up at the hospital. It was learned that the patient had also attended several public events. According to the doctor, the index patient arrived at his hospital on April 10 with complaints of some symptoms similar to Coronavirus but denied symptoms like cough, breathlessness or palpitations He said, “It was unknown to us that he was alleged to have travelled abroad too before returning to my resident state (Kano) via Abuja, travelling by road. While travelling by road, he stayed briefly in Kaduna before arriving in my resident state on March 25, 2020. “He denied all this travel history to us. He also denied having the pertinent coronavirus symptoms; breathlessness and cough. He hid the fact that he had been to several medical outlets since his return to the state. “And importantly, he did not provide information that his samples were taken by the NCDC for COVID-19 testing before coming to us.” The patient only claimed he had felt ill for the past few days. “Of course, he denied all the above in order for him to have our medical care. Putting us all and many others at high risk of the novel pandemic. Many other medical questions were asked and documented. “He was further evaluated, examined and admitted into a private room upstairs on Friday 10th, April 2020 about 7 pm by my boss. He had contact with two doctors (my boss and me), three nurses and one non-medical member of staff. “We also learnt that, during his illness, before coming to us, he was attending Friday mosque prayers, naming ceremonies and other gatherings.” King said massive policemen stormed the Hospital in a Nollywood-like dramatic entrance on Friday while major roads leading to the facilities were tagged "security restricted area" He said, “The officials told us that we had a man in our facility that had just tested positive for COVID-19. There was an order from the governor of the state to lock down the hospital immediately to prevent further spread. “The patient was whisked away to a quarantine centre on the outskirts of the state. We were placed in isolation too in our hospital facility. Samples were taken from our staff for COVID-19 testing. “For many days, we could not physically reach our families or anyone. At last, the results came out yesterday afternoon, April 15, 2020, and it was negative for all of us.” He added that they had yet to be released from isolation.