Two-year-old child electrocuted in Kenya

A 2-year-old boy has died after being electrocuted in Nyangere, Migori County, Kenya’s southwestern, on Monday afternoon.

According to local authorities, the kid was playing with his neighbors when he got into contact with an unprotected live power wire.

The incident caused no harm to the boy’s playmates.

Kenya Power has been blamed for the tragedy owing to irresponsibility.

It is claimed that there are multiple unprotected and loosely-hanging electric wires in the vicinity, posing a significant risk to residents.

©Standard Gazette, 2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s publisher is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Standard Gazette with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Follow
X

Follow

E-mail : *
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More