22-year-old Tyrece Fuller Gets 10 Years In Jail For Fatally Stabbing Terrell Davis-Emmons In Southwark

Reading Time: 2 minutes

Tyrece Fuller, 22, has been sentenced to 10 years in jail following a fatal stabbing in Southwark.

Fuller, of Tavy Close, Lambeth, was found guilty of manslaughter in the deadly stabbing of Terrell Davis-Emmons, 27, in November 2021.

The sentencing is the result of a week and a half long trial at the Inner London Crown Court.

Fuller was sentenced on Thursday, October 28, in his absence after he refused to attend court.

He got additional three years for possession of an offensive weapon. The sentencing is to run concurrently.

Terrell Davis-Emmons, 27. Tyrece Fuller, 22
Terrell Davis-Emmons, 27. Tyrece Fuller, 22

A CCTV, the court heard, capture Fuller hanging around Blenheim Gardens estate near communal gardens at the rear of Ramilles Close on November 22 2020

Around 17:53hrs, the CCTV shows Terrell walking in Fuller's direction.

Fuller is seen entering a property on Ramilles Close; shortly after, he leaves the address and appears to put something into his pocket or waistband, the CCTV shows.

Terrell is seen walking towards Fuller and hugging him, and a second later, the duo is captured brandishing knives towards each other in a fight that a third person quickly halted.

They both put their knives away even as the shouting continues. Meanwhile, the go-between continues to encourage them to walk away.

Before 18:00hrs, CCTV shows Fuller pulling out a knife and stabbing Terrell in the chest before running towards Prague Place.

Police and emergency services were alerted. Despite efforts, Terrell was pronounced dead at 18:39hrs.

Fully was first arrested on November 24 and was released under investigation.

Two days after, in November 2020, police executed a search warrant at the property on Ramilles Close and recovered a disconnected CCTV recording system.

Upon reviewing the footage, which showed how Terrell was stabbed, Fuller was re-arrested shortly after midnight on November 28 and charged to court on the same day.

Detectives from the Met's Specialist Crime Command led the investigation.

Detective Chief Inspector Kate Kieran, who led the investigation, said: "I would firstly like to say my thoughts are with Terrell's family as they continue to come to terms with the tragic events of the past year.

"The events of November 22 clearly demonstrate the dangers of carrying a knife. The Met will continue to clamp down on violence in all its forms, so we see no more young men losing their lives on our streets."

©Standard Gazette, 2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s publisher is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Standard Gazette with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Translate »