Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of a man in Haringey have charged a second person in connection to the murder.
The 15-year-old second suspect was arrested on Wednesday, 10 March.
He will appear at Highbury Corner Youth Court on Thursday, 11 March, charged with murder, GBH with intent and possession of an offensive weapon.
Yesterday, Wednesday, 10 March, a 17-year-old male first arrested, appeared at the same court.
He was charged with murder – he has been remanded in custody to next appear at the Old Bailey on Friday, 12 March.
The 19-year-old man was stabbed on Monday, 8 March, on Penshurst Road, N17.
Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and found three men, two of whom had been stabbed.
The 19-year-old victim, who is now identified as Nikolay Vandex, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The police said his next of kin have been informed and are being supported by specialist officers.
Another man, 18, was also treated for a stab wound, but the police said his condition is not life-threatening.
The third man at the scene, 18, was treated for minor injuries.
Met’s Specialist Crime Command is leading the investigation.
The police are asking anyone with useful information to call 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD 3573/08MAR.
Alternatively, information can be provided anonymously by calling the independent charity, Crimestoppers, on 0800 555 111.